Coursera



Today I enrolled for the gamification course on Coursera. It's a regular course with homeworks and tests, the video lectures are awesome and I also bought the book already.

Which also reminds me that I have a ton of things to write in here about some other books that I've already read on Kindle. I will let survival of the fittest decide which project will see daylight.

So I leave this, from Why School?: How Education Must Change When Learning and Information Are Everywhere (Kindle Single) by Will Richardson:
One of the challenges I give the schools I work with is this: “How can you make sure that every student who walks on graduation day is well Googled by his or her full name?” 
On a side, the gamification definition from the FTW book.

Gamification: the use of game elements and game-design techniques in non-game contexts.

Powered by Blogger.